Dolphin & Whale Lovers!|
Get a FREE trial issue of Spirits of the Sea Magazine
Spirits of the Sea
The marine mammal magazine
Spirits of the Sea is an awesome new marine mammal, environmental magazine which
takes its readers on a journey of discovery into the underwater world. Each issue,
stunning pictures of whales and dolphins are combined with informative features
covering the marine environment and its inhabitants.
For members of the Whale & Dolphin Adoption Project:
When you adopt a marine mammal from the Whale & Dolphin Adoption Project's adoption
listing, you will receive two issues of Spirits of the Sea during your adoption
term.(a copy every six months) as well as your quarterly update.
Spirits of the Sea also includes:
- FREE poster in each issue
- Ecology and behaviour of whales and dolphins
- Interesting insights into cetacean history, conservation and research
- Career Guide - a look at careers involving marine animals
- Features on activities associated with the marine environment such as scuba diving
- Features on marine animals; seahorses, sharks, penguins, seals
- Conservation of the environment
- Articles on dolphin and whale watching experiences / encounters
- Whale and Dolphin Merchandise.
A one year subscription to Spirits of the Sea, which is a quarterly, 24-page
publication, will cost:
- NZ$20 for four issues for NZ residents
- NZ$35 for Australian residents
- NZ$55 for the rest of the world.
New Zealand & Australian Residents only:
Fill out the form below and hit submit in order to get a FREE TRIAL ISSUE of Spirits
of the Sea Magazine delivered to your door! There is no obligation to subscribe. We
will send you a copy of our latest print issue, enter a subscription in your name,
and send you a bill for NZ$20 (NZ$35 for Australia). If you like the sample offer,
pay the bill and you'll receive four issues in all. If you decide not to subscribe,
write "cancel" on the bill and return it in the envelope provided. The trial issue
is yours to keep, no questions asked.